- You only need a phone with GPS and an internet connection
- Simple and efficient mobile application
- View the location of multiple mobile phones on the same map
- Embed your map in your own website
- Saves tracks while out of network coverage or abroad and publishes them later
Use a mobile phone as real time GPS tracker
Simply install the LocOf GPS Tracker application on a phone to view and follow it's location online. Download Now! »
Perfectly suitable for vehicle tracking (courier and delivery services), recording and sharing holidays and day-trips, personal use (daily commutes and outdoor sports).
App available for Android and Symbian
How does it work? LocationOf uses GPS and Google Maps. It consists of two parts: The website at LocationOf.com and software on a mobile phone or tablet.
To use LocationOf, you need a mobile device with an internet connection. Alongside that, you need a GPS-receiver, either separate or built in to your phone.
LocationOf works on the following types of phones:
Java phones with MIDP 2.0 (Nokia E7, N8, Sony Ericsson C702, etc.).