Location Of - Archos 50 Saphir Real-Time GPS Tracking
Archos 50 Saphir Real-Time GPS Tracking Track the exact location of Archos 50 Saphir devices with LocationOf in real-time. See up-to-date results on the map every two seconds using GPS. Check your devices’ location history as far back as two days, free of charge. We support a large number of mobile devices including Archos 50 Saphir. Looking to track a different brand? Please visit the list of supported devices to see the full list. Curious how it works? Here's a quick demo.
Real-Time GPS Tracking Archos 50 Saphir Turn your Archos 50 Saphir into a real-time GPS tracker. How? Simply install the LocationOf GPS Tracker application on your Archos 50 Saphir to view and follow it's location online. With LocationOf you can view the location of one or more mobile devices live from your desktop computer, or, within the mobile application itself. How does it work
A mobile phone or tablet calculates it's location by receiving radio signals from GPS satellites in space. The LocationOf GPS Tracker application
can be used to periodically record locations of the device and send them onto the live GPS map. You can then view these recorded locations from your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device at your personal LocationOf.com profile page. Please note that in order for GPS tracking to work the LocationOf app and the device must be actively on and be connected to a network.
What do I need
How do I start
- A phone or tablet like Archos 50 Saphir with Android 4.0 or higher
- A permanent internet connection
- Install LocationOf app
- Download, install and start the LocOf GPS Tracker app on the mobile device to track.
You can download it here.
- Create a LocationOf.com account
- Log in to the website to view it's location on the map
We can help you:
Keep in mind, we can not help you:
- Follow mobile devices while our application is installed
- Show the location of multiple mobile devices on the map
- Display statistics about routes traveled
- Help you make time and money-saving decisions with a quick glance
If you are looking to recover a lost or stolen device, or, want to find a friend based on his or her phone number, you are in the wrong place.
- Trace or find lost or stolen mobile phones
- Locate phones using phone or IMEI numbers